hEALTH ESSENTIAL OILS
Young Living Essential Oils
Essential Oils Daily Use:
Benefits of essential oils if used apropriately.
The preparation of an essential oils is by distillation, done from different parts of the plants, from the leaves, roots, flowers. The consistency of the oils are very high concentrated non-water soluble phytochemicals.
The existence of essential oils dates back to many years, used as medicinal before conventional medicine came about. The results of today's essential oils are more concentrated due to the better equipment and method of distillation.
It is recommended to use a small amount of essential oils as possible, due to the fact that the essential oils are extremely potent. It is suggested that when using it topically or diffused, it is not necessary to use it internally.
In order to experience a high quality essential oil, expect to pay a significant price since a large amount of plant material to produce and is highly concentrated.
For those interested using it topically, it is important to follow safe usage guidelines, even for topical use. The essential oils are tiny molecules that are easily absorbed into the body, this makes it easy for the body to obtain the benefit of the oil.
Another way to reap the benefits of the eseential oils is by using it in a diffuser. The benefits are easily achieved as aromatherapy by inhaling it. It is proven that essential oils when inhaled are absorbed into the blood stream.
Using Young Living Essential Oils to treat Oral Inflammation
Oral/ Gum inflammation is more common and easily identified on thermal imaging. Routine trips to the dentist for deep scaling, cleanings, and checkups are important in maintaining your gums.
It is imperative to perform at home care and have regular thermography examinations of the mouth.
Check out Dr. Piana's protocol for Oral Dysbiosis that includes oil pulling.
COCONUT OIL PULLING
1. Brush your teeth and floss.
2. Scrape your tongue with a tongue scraper. These first 2 steps will start you off with a clean enviornment.
3. Swish in your mouth one teaspoon of organic coconut oil (can also use sesame) for twenty minutes a day. Many sites say timing is key. Add a Young Living essential oil. Many oils out there cannot be taken internally. Please read labels carefully if you use other oil companies. Read about the Young Living standards on oilsforyourlife.com. There's a reference guide about YL essential oils to tell you which ones are beneficial/safe to ingest. Not all of them can be taken internally. For oil pulling you could use a couple drops of one of these at a time: Thieves, Purification, Frankincense, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree oil) OR Peppermint with the carrier oil (coconut or sesame). You can use only the carrier oil if you want.
4. Spit coconut oil mix out in the garbage. You do not want to spit it out in the sink and clog your drains.
5. Give your teeth a second light brush.
6. Rinse with hydrogen peroxide or Thieves mouth wash for a finishing touch.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (954) 665-0424.
To give you an idea on the pricing options of Young Living essential oils check out the following: Thieves essential oil blend retail is $44.41 (plus taxes and shipping) for a 15 ml bottle and The Premium Starter kit (including a wholesale membership with 24% off discount for any future purchases which are not required and no other fees) with the Dew drop diffuser is $160. This is a savings of 41% off of wholesale and the best way to get started with your Young Living essential oils collection! Most of the oils I mentioned above come in the Premium Starter Kit, plus there are more (11 total!). Let us know if you're ready to order and we can get you set up. Or you can click here to Get Started and select a membership level.
Jessica B says: What a blessing it was to find this place. Margie was on schedule, the place feels so cozy and clean and I have never had a massage like this one. I went in with so much pain and stress on my back and this massage left me feeling so great and relieved. I am grateful to Margie and so glad it's near me.
Germanie Prophete-Louis says: Terrific! The Massage was excellent. When I entered the door, the environment was so peaceful and calm. As I introduce myself to Margie, she was so easy to talk too and she answered all of my questions. The message was great. I wish I could stay there a bit longer. I did not want to leave her place. I would definitely recommend my friends to her place. Yes, I will be back for more massages every three months.
Benefits of lymphatic drainage testimonials by clients.
I'm, Guylaine Cote, from Quebec , Canada. I have been living in the beautiful south Florida for some years now. Traditional Medicine is not an option for me so Margie help me keep my body in a perfect Health. I really appreciate Margie for the wonderful work/ energy she shares with me, I treasure my friend ship with her. Your The Best " Love You Alway"
Guylaine Cote, Client
I have used the services of Margie's Massage for lymphatic drainage to help with infertility issues of endometriosis. With each session, my pH balance is raised to ideal levels and my energy increased to stimulate internal healing. Margie provides a warm, inviting, and intimate setting to allow healing to take place and help her clients feel at ease.
Lisa Smith, Client