Lymphatic drainage massage benefits
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
Electro Lymphatic Drainage
Detox body naturally, and effectively
Here are ways to care for your lymphs at home:
- Alkalize your diet.
- Eat more fruits and veggies and lessen the amount of meats, breads, grains, dairy, processed or junk food. Try to shoot for a diet that is 60-70% alkaline and 30-40% acid.
- Sip plain, hot water every 10-15 minutes throughout the day for two weeks.
- Drink 1/2 your ideal body weight in ounces of room temperature water a day.
- Skin Brush and Rebound
- Soft bristle hair brush to dry brush skin before your shower or bath. Raw silk gloves are used to exfoliate the skin. With vigorous brushing, the silk gloves also create static electricity, which is known to alkalize the blood and help move the lymph.
- The rebounding motion stimulates all internal organs, vertical motion is much more beneficial and efficient than horizontal motion workouts, such as jogging or running. This exercise directly strengthens the immune system.
Benefits of using Lymphstar Pro:
Assists in results:
The Lymphstar Pro can also help the repair of injuries to tendons, ligaments, cartilage and nerves. It even assists with the rebounding from everyday stress and strains and discomfort from flu and colds.
The Lymphstar Pro provides a unique type of low energy field:
Protein structure in healthy tissues is always in a state of alignment. However these structures break down as cells die or are damaged. When these proteins are not fully removed by the lymph system, pathologies occur in the body. These non-functional proteins have randomly organized structure (fibrotic condition), causing them to attract water and hold it by electrical bonding. This is edema.
The Lymphstar Pro wand floods the skin with negative ions, creates separation of these randomly bonded proteins and removes them into the lymph system. The mild stimulation of the sympathetic nerves around the vessel improves lymph flow. The method of pulsing low frequencies (under 1000Hz range) with high harmonics creates rhythmic pulsations.
Manual Lymph Drainage is an advanced form of massage that aims to stimulate the lymphatic system to remove congestion and stagnation from within the body, and so help it return to a healthy condition.
For therapy treatment go to:Lymphstar Pro Lymphatic Drainage
Post Lipo Massage
"Thank God for Margie! I have been going for lymphatic drainage massages from Margie for the last couple of months and she definitely has healing hands. I feel like a new person after every massage and I am very grateful to her. I have a bacterial lung infection that the doctors said only numerous antibiotics would cure but they don't know about Margie!" __Kathy H, Hollywood, FL
"The Doctor's gave up on my legs years ago. Even when I wanted to give up, Margie wouldn't hear of it. I'd be in a wheel chair today if it weren't for her. I'm sure there are many well trained Massage Therapists out there, but you can't teach someone to care. Caring comes from the inside, and I'm still walking on my own two legs because Margie cares." __James G, Pembroke Pines, FL
Benefits of lymphatic drainage testimonials by clients.
I'm, Guylaine Cote, from Quebec , Canada. I have been living in the beautiful south Florida for some years now. Traditional Medicine is not an option for me so Margie help me keep my body in a perfect Health. I really appreciate Margie for the wonderful work/ energy she shares with me, I treasure my friend ship with her. Your The Best " Love You Alway"
Guylaine Cote, Client
I have used the services of Margie's Massage for lymphatic drainage to help with infertility issues of endometriosis. With each session, my pH balance is raised to ideal levels and my energy increased to stimulate internal healing. Margie provides a warm, inviting, and intimate setting to allow healing to take place and help her clients feel at ease.
Lisa Smith, Client